Showbox for PC download from here and learn how to install Showbox on Windows 10, 8.1,8,7. We’ve explained 3 ways using Arc Welder, Bluestacks, Nox (without Bluestacks). It is 100% working on any laptop/computer with basic requirements.
As you all know, as the technology changing drastically, every one of us interested in portability. Mobile handsets are convenient for only one person at a time, whereas a computer is suitable for more than one person at a time and you can get a better viewing experience. This is the reason behind the need, how to run Android(Mobile Based) applications on a computer.
Soon, I’ll explain to you how to download and install Showbox on a Windows (10/8.1/8/7/XP) Computer. As you know, Showbox is an Android Application available in the form of apk. So we can’t directly open it on Computer. It requires some other different tools and permissions to get it done. It’s a cakewalk for you if you follow the below methods.
- 1 Download Showbox for PC / Laptop, Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, XP, Vista
- 2 1. Run Showbox on PC using Android Emulators
- 3 Get Showbox on PC without BlueStacks
- 4 Install Showbox on PC using Nox App Player
- 5 2. Download Showbox for Windows PC Using Chromebook (Arc Welder )
- 6 Conclusion
Brief Introduction about Showbox
Showbox is an Android Application by which you can watch free HD Movies, TV Shows, News, Trailers, and Videos on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It is one of the finest application in this era. There are other Apps like Showbox such as Mobdro, Snaptube, and popcorn time. Showbox app is a destination point where you can watch all TV shows and series of HBO, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu.
Download Showbox for PC / Laptop, Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, XP, Vista
These methods will apply to Windows versions only such as Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP. We recommend you to do not use it for any other operating systems.
Showbox is no longer working on PC these days so people are stat using its aternatives. UnlockMyTV can provide you all the showbox content on PC without ads. To get it for windows go through this link.
- Install Showbox using Android emulators
- Chromebook (Arc Welder)
There are many scrapped methods on the web, but these two methods are the optimum and effective.
First, let’s know how to download and install Showbox using Android emulators.
Maybe Helpful: Get Showbox for Smart TV
1. Run Showbox on PC using Android Emulators
If you’re looking to run Android applications on Computer, then emulators will come into the picture. In fact, there is no dearth for emulators. You can find many Android Emulators online for many developers. An emulator will acts as another peripheral device on a computer. The peripheral device can be called an Android Device.
Some of the Android Emulators are
- Remix OS Player
- Nox Player
By analyzing all the Emulators for the Windows Computer, we found that BlueStacks is the best Emulator. And also a wide range of people are running Showbox on Computer using BlueStacks.
Why is BlueStacks preferred?
- BlueStacks is very safe and secure to use.
- It is a versatile application that fills the gap between mobile based(Android) applications and Computer.
Steps to install BlueStacks
- In order to run Showbox on Computer, First, you need to install BlueStacks on a computer.
- Get the BlueStacks from the official Website. Click here to download BlueStacks.
- As the BlueStacks file is 415 MB, Give Some time for the file to download.
- Go to Folder where you downloaded BlueStacks.
- Double-click on the file and it’ll ask you for some system permission. Allow all the permissions.
- After giving permissions, one wizard will open and saying the BlueStacks is installing. Give some time for the installation.
- Once it is installed, you’ll be asked for the settings, related to Language, Location, Android updates. Change the settings as per your requirement.
- After that, it’ll ask you to login into BlueStacks. Please login with your Google account.
- Now your BlueStacks application has opened.
Steps to Add Showbox on BlueStacks
- You need to download the Showbox app file and it should be saved on your computer.
- Open Bluestacks App Player.
- Click on Install apk.
- Add the Showbox file. Wait for some time for the installation.
- Click on the Showbox Icon to open the app and watch your favorite video streams on a laptop.
As you all know, nothing is perfect in every aspect. In the same way, there are some limitations to BlueStacks. Let’s know what are the problems occurs while using BlueStacks
Issues with BlueStacks
1. Graphic Card Problem: BlueStacks Graphic Card Error 25000
Since BlueStacks is designed with highly programmable software, it requires high-end system configuration which should be 2GB+ of RAM and 512 MB of Graphic Card and the dual-core processor. Computers with low configuration are stuck with one Error called as BlueStacks Graphic Card Error 25000. Window pop up with an Error message as mentioned below
So this is a serious issue for a low configured system, you always cannot change the system requirements.
Loading issue means BlueStacks loading error. It is the common most problem for every user. Whenever we opened BlueStacks, it keeps on loading without opening any other apps. And some cases it ‘Stuck while loading’.
As per research, our team found that you can observe the Crashing issue in three ways.
- Crashing issue occurs while gaming on Windows.
- When the software crashes, it will throw an error message and says that “an unexpected error occurred“.
- Crashing is followed by Blue Screen of Death(BSOD)
It is a very critical issue, one can not able to focus on what he wants from the BlueStacks if it is crashing every time.
So with these limitations, we’re in great need to find other emulators which can overcome the above limitations.
Get Showbox on PC without BlueStacks
In this section, I’ll explain you run Showbox on PC without BlueStacks. We’ll let you know how to run Showbox with the help of Nox App Player which is recommended.
Nox App Player: It is a Free Android Emulator by which we can run Android applications on PC.
Before getting to know about how to run Showbox on Nox Player, First, let’s know what are the key features of Nox App Player.
- Nox App Player is compatible with the low configuration systems.
- No Crashing issue can be observed
- As it consumes less memory, no lading issue found.
- Having great compatibility with all types of apps.
- You can get many customizable options in Nox App Player.
Install Showbox on PC using Nox App Player
- Download Nox App Player from the official website. Click here to download.
- Install it on your PC as like any other EXE software.
- Open the Nox app.
- Click on “Add APK file”
- Browse the Showbox.apk file from your local drive. Or you can also drag and drop the APK file into the Nox window to install.
- Click on “Install”.
- The app will start installing automatically in the background.
- Click on “Open”.
- You can now see that Showbox is running on your system by using Nox App Player.
2. Download Showbox for Windows PC Using Chromebook (Arc Welder )
What is Arc Welder
Arc Welder is Google Chrome Extension which enables you to run Android applications on your system. You can’t run apk files directly on a computer. With the help of this extension, you can run any type of apk file on a computer. Arc Welder Extension acts as an interface between an apk file and a computer. Nowadays you may not see the computers without Google Chrome Brower. So it is very easy to run Showbox using this method. I’ll explain you detailed steps to install Arc Welder and run Showbox on it.
Steps to Install Arc Welder Extension
- Open Google Chrome Browser (In case if you don’t have Click here.)
- Tap on Apps Option which is in the bookmarks bar.
- In Apps, you’ll find Web Store.
- Tap on Webstore and search for Arc Welder. Use this link to add directly.
- Click on Arc Welder (Dart Weyder) Extension and tap on ADD TO CHROME.
- Give some time for it to add on to your Google Chrome
- Once it is added, you can find the black colored pop up at the top-right corner.
- Tap on the black colored pop up, it’ll ask you to LAUNCH APP, click on it.
- Your Arc Welder Extension has opened.
Once Arc Welder Extension has added then half of the work has completed.
Add Showbox app to Arc Welder
- Download the Showbox APK for PC here.
- Now open Arc Welder, and tap on Add your APK.
- Add the Showbox app APK file from your computer, which is downloaded earlier.
- You’ll be asked some customizable option like whether you want a full screen or windowed screen. Always prefer full screen. Click on the Test button.
- Now, you’ll get a Showbox app opened in a new window.
- You can also find it from “chrome://apps/”.
Recommendations to Use
- As I mentioned earlier, Google Chrome is a trending browser. So you can’t find any system without Google Chrome. This method doesn’t require any third party tool to get it done. It only requires Chrome.
- It’s very simple to use and doesn’t require any signup or subscription.
Hope you guys have thoroughly gone through above content. Those are the best methods to install Showbox on a computer. I believe that everyone installed Showbox successfully on your desktops. If you are finding anything annoying, do let us know by writing in below comment box. Our team will reach you with possible solutions.