The best and easiest way to stream movies from Showbox to TV is using Google Chromecast. Installing Showbox on Chromecast can bring you an amazing experience when streaming videos. This article will help you to enable this feature.
The Chromecast is a device which enables users to cast from a computer or mobile or tablet to TV. It is flash drive and plugs into HDMI port. TV’s You can access content from video streaming sources from Youtube, Terrarium TV, Mobdro, Netflix to Hulu. There are many streaming devices available like Roku, Kodi, and Apple TV but Chromecast is a perfect choice. It is more convenient and worthy way to watch both HD and 4k quality video content.
However, Chromecast can also play Showbox’s content on your TV easily. Let’s get into the guide.
I’ve explained two identical methods on how to connect Showbox to Chromecast. One method is by using the mobile device and another method is by computer.
How to Cast Showbox to Chromecast Using Mobile/Tablet device
Before getting started, this method requires a mobile phone or tablet. The device should be installed with third-party casting application and Showbox.
- Android or iOS device.
- Make sure you’re connected the Chormecast to your TV, by HDMI port.
- In your mobile, Install the Localcast for Chromecast app from the Google Play Store.
- Next, check whether your mobile is installed with Showbox or not. If you don’t have then download it for Android, iOS here.
- Now, open the Showbox app on your smartphone.
- Tap on a three-line menu, then go to settings.
- Tap on Default Player and choose the “OTHER PLAYER” option.
- Comeback to Showbox Movies or Shows section and tap on any movie thumbnail.
- Tap on “WATCH NOW”.
- Now, you’ll get one popup window to choose the custom the video player.
- Open with “Localcast”.
- Now, it automatically starts a search for available Chromecast devices.
- Select your chromecast and connection will be established soon.
- Once it is connected then watch all the Showbox streams on your TV.
You can use alternative apps like Localcast such as Allcast app and Vega Cast app. If you find difficulty using the Localcast app then try these two apps. There is no separate procedure for it, just use Allcast or Vega app instead of Localcast from the above procedure.
Stream Showbox to Chromecast using Computer
It’s a completely identical method from the above method. If you’re fairly new to Chromecast and want to use Showbox on Chromecast, few possibilities available to do it. Use your computer rather than a mobile phone. Want to see how?
- Computer (Laptop/Desktop), it may be a Windows or Mac or Linux.
- Google Chrome Web browser.
- Showbox Desktop version.
- Download and install the Showbox app on your desktop. You can download it for Windows PC, and Mac here.
- Next, your computer is installed with the latest version of Google Chrome, get it here.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on a Three-dot vertical menu.
- Now, Click on “Cast” option.
- Cast to: Select your Chromecast from the available list.
- Select source: Shere your screen by choosing anyone from “cast tap” and “cast desktop”.
- Tip: If you installed Showbox application using ARC welder then choose the “cast tap”. If you’re running the Showbox using Bluestacks then choose a “cast desktop” option.
- Now, you can mirror your Showbox content to TV by computer.
How to watch Showbox on tv without Chromecast
You might find a few drawbacks if you use chromecast. It always requires a mobile or computer to operate or mirror the screen. It would be great if we install Showbox on Smart TVs directly, without chromecast. Please go through with any guide from the below.
The above guides teach you how to install, setup Showbox on any latest Smart Tv. What are those? FireStick and Roku are the streaming player and Kodi is a media player.
Sometimes, Showbox not working with Chromecast due to miss configuration or compatibility issues. Please follow any one of the methods stated above. Do not skip any step.
This is the tutorial on how to stream Showbox to Chromecast, and best possible ways explained. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below and we’ll help you out with it.