Download and install the Showbox on Firestick or Amazon Fire TV without a computer in a jiffy. This tutorial is fully dedicated to both Showbox and Firestick users. You can stream the contents of Showbox on a Smart TV screen using Firestick.
The Amazon Fire Stick is an Internet-based media player which brings video streaming to your Television. Showbox is an Android streaming application and loaded with the latest HD movies and tv shows. If Firestick is loaded with Showbox then you’ll sure cut the cord. I’ll let you know how to add a Showbox to Firestick by using ES File Explorer or Downloader.
Showbox is not a built-in app or officially associated with Amazin Firestick, it is completely from third-party developers. So, we need to allow some changes and steps in Firestick itself to access the Showbox’s streams. It is not a difficult task, follow our step-by-step guide as given below.
How to Install Showbox on FireStick Using ES File Explorer (No PC required)
Before we begin, please open your Firestick.
- Part-1 for ALL methods: Enable the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option.
Go to: Settings > Device > Developer Options, Turn On the Apps from Unknown Source here. Now, you’ll get a warning message you don’t need to worry about it.
- Install the ES Explorer on Firestick
Go to: Home screen > Search. In the search field type “ES Explorer” and search for it. Install the official ES Explorer from the list.
- Add Showbox APK file URL to ES File Explorer’s Favorite section
To do this: Open the ES File Explorer and select Add. In the path field enter this URL, “https://showboxupdates.com/showbox-apk-download/” and name as “Showbox”. Click on add button.
- Install Showbox
To install: Go to Bookmarks section in the ES File Explorer app. Select “Showbox” to download the app and follow the next following steps. Now, you can find the Showbox app from the Apps section (Home screen > Apps).
If you feel the above method isn’t enough to install it properly then try our next method to install using the downloader app, quickly and easily.
Download Showbox for FireStick Using Downloader App (Without Computer)
Perhaps the easiest way to download Showbox on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV is by installing the Downloader app on your FireStick.
Downloader is a very useful file managing app as you can download apps or file from the Internet.
Now you can stream the video of Showbox to your TV using by installing this app.
First, launch the Firestick and repeat the Part-1 as I said in the above method.
- Download and Install Downloader app
Go to Home screen and search for “Downloader” app, the developer is AFTVnews.com. Press the “Download” button.
- Download the APK file of Showbox Using Downloader
First, open the Downloader app on your Firestick. Press the “Browser” in the sidebar. Now, enter the URL of the Showbox’s website, “www.showboxupdates.com/showbox-apk-download” and press the “GO” button.
A new webpage will come, click on the “Download the app” button.
- Install the Showbox app
After downloading, click on the app and follow the screen instruction and complete the installation of the app. Now, go to the apps section and open it and enjoy the streaming of movies and tv shows.
Connect Showbox to FireStick with ADBLink (With PC)
Remember that, this method requires a computer. It is completely different from the above methods. If the above methods not working for you then try this alternative method.
- For this also, you need to enable the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option, see part 1 in the first method.
- Next, find and note down the IP address of your Firestick by visiting Network option. ( Settings > System > About > Network)
- Download the official ADBLink from here.
- Install the ADBLink as like any other Windows or Mac software.
- Open the ADBLink on your device and click on “New” option.
- Setup a device by clicking on “New” option.
- Fill the Description field as “Firestick”.
- Fill the Address field with IP Address of your Firestick, which is copied in the second step. Click on the “Save”.
- Click on “Install APK” and browse the Showbox apk from your computer, if you don’t have, download here.
- At last, click on the “Connect”.
- Soon, the connection between your Computer and FireStick will be established.
- Enjoy the streaming of Showbox on Amazon FireStick using ADBLink tool.
All the methods listed above are working and no problems occurred on my side. Follow the guide as per our instructions. If you still can’t install through our guides then let me know from where you struck. We’ll help you.