Welcome to the Showbox help page. If Showbox is not working on your device then do fix here. This page covers the most common errors and problems of it. If you’re not able to resolve yourself then try our guide.
The most important thing is, you should figure out what kind of problem you’re facing. Then you have to follow the respective solution.
However, like any other mobile application, Showbox is also not without its problems. There are many alternative apps available on App store or Play Store, but it is the best streaming application as of now. Due to that reason only we still love to use this app even it got minor problems.
- 1 Is Showbox Not Working? Fix the Common Showbox Problems and Errors
- 2 1. Showbox Server Error/ Server Down/No Server
- 3 2. Fix the Showbox Update Error
- 4 3. Fix the Showbox “No Connection” Error
- 5 4. Is Showbox Not Playing Movies? Video Not Available, Try Again Another Server
- 6 5. Showbox has Stopped Working Or It Keeps buffering on Android
- 7 Conclusion
Is Showbox Not Working? Fix the Common Showbox Problems and Errors
We’ve listed the common problems and their solution one-by-one.
1. Showbox Server Error/ Server Down/No Server
This issue is completely from the server side, not from our side. It is because of server maintenance like heavy traffic at that time, moving servers, etc.
How to Fix?
If that particular server is not working then come back and choose another server from the list.
- Select a movie and go to the three-dot menu.
- A new window will come to choose or change the server.
- Tap on “SERVER X”.
- Choose another server from the list.
If you still facing, then there is no particular solution to it other than waiting. Please wait and try again a few minutes later.
Maybe Helpful: Download Showbox for Smart TV
2. Fix the Showbox Update Error
This problem might be due to corrupted APK file. To get rid of the partially downloaded app, please read the below notes.
- Your Android device may be low on storage space or you left from online while updating the app.
- Please check your device’s storage and allow some space by clearing the cache or delete unuseful data.
I recommend you to update the Showbox manually by re-installing with the latest version.
Side note: Please do not download the Showbox APK updated version from untrusted websites. They may include malware, it damages your device.
3. Fix the Showbox “No Connection” Error
It one of the common errors and it is because of a bad network connection. To resolve this error, you have to make sure that your device is connected to the Internet or not. The solution to this is easy. Try the given notes.
- Activate the Flight mode for 1-2 minutes on your device.
- Re-start the device. It will automatically troubleshoot if there are any network errors.
- Try different networks, it means to turn off the Wf-Fi and turn on the Mobile data. Now, check if it is working or not.
Please remember that this problem is not because of app or servers. It completely from the device’s network side.
4. Is Showbox Not Playing Movies? Video Not Available, Try Again Another Server
Just like any other streaming service, Showbox is also restricted to some countries. It is likely to happen other than USA countries, due to copyrighted content. Don’t worry about it, we have an option to solve this issue as well.
- You need to hide the current IP Address of your device.
- Download any Freemium or Premium VPN and Install it.
- Choose your preferred country to mask your IP.
- Now, use the Showbox app.
Using VPN service is safe, but somehow it will slow down your device speed.
5. Showbox has Stopped Working Or It Keeps buffering on Android
Sometimes, your Showbox app sends a warning message as “Unfortunately, Showbox has stopped working”. Is your Showbox keeps buffering on Android gadgets? Both are different problems but the solution is the same.
Clear the cache:
- Go to: Settings > Apps in your Android.
- Scroll down to find the Showbox.
- Tap on “Storage”.
- Now, tap on “CLEAR CACHE” button.
- That’s it.
Hope we covered all the Showbox not working problems and their possible solutions. If you’re facing any major issue with it then reset the app or re-install with the latest version. With this, You may lose app data like favorites, downloads, history, etc. I strongly recommend you follow the above solutions to resolve Showbox issues.